søndag 28. juni 2009

♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫

Rihanna ft. Lady Gaga- Sillyboy
Pussycat Dolls- Hush Hush/ I Will survive
Joe Budden- Now I lay
Fabolous- It's my time
Jason Derulo- Watcha say
Jennifer Lopez- One love
Nik & Jay- Endnu En
J.Holiday- Run into my arms
Akon ft. Shontelle- Stuck with each other
Shaggy ft. Gary- Fly high
Mariah Carey- Obsessed
Anastacia- Defeated
Donell Shawn- Cover girl

David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland- When love takes over
Basic Element- Raise the gain(Radio Edit)
Basic Element- This must be a dream
Dan Winter vs. Mayth- Dare me ( Discotronic Radio Edit)
Dan WInter- How does it feel( Eurofighter Remix)
Dream Dance Alliance- Summer Dreams( Lady Mix)

Iglu & Hartly- Believe
Michelle Featherstone- Rest of my life
Saving Abel- After all
Sum 41- With me
Kings of Leon- Sex on fire

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar