tirsdag 12. oktober 2010

I love RnB and Hip Hop!

Houston- Lets make up

Lady Gaga- Nothing on but the radio

J Randall ft. Akon- Oo La la
FM ft. Mohombi- She owns the night
Mohombi ft. Nelly- Miss me
Claude Kelly- International love
Rebstar ft. Ray J- I like it
Mann ft. Iyaz- Return of the macc
Lil Wayne ft. Jay Sean- That Ain’t me
Bruno Mars- Grenade
Erik og Kriss- Lighter
Bruno Mars ft. Damian Marley- Liquor store blues
Riz- Ping me baby
The Saturdays ft. Flo Rida- Higher(remix)
New Boyz ft. Teairra Mari- Spot right there
Ne-Yo & Fabolous ft. Rick Ross- Champagne life (remix)
R.Kelly- Victory
Tinchy Stryder ft. Taio Cruz – Second chance
Pitbull ft. T-Pain- Drop it to the floor
Nelly Furtado- The night is young
Francisco- Still my love
Bruno Mars- Today my life begins
Jay Sean ft. Jessy- What happened to us

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar